Volvo FH 460 4X2 VEB+ 2x Tanks Euro 6
Price:€ 31,900 (excluding VAT)
Place:Veghel - Netherlands
Bodywork: Standard tractor
Year of manufacture: Jan 2016
Mileage: 866.408 km
Reference number: 70199690
Registration number: 0070199690
Power: 338 kW (460 HP)
AdBlue system: Yes
Fuel tank: 900 litres
Transmission: AT2612E I-Shift, 12 gears, Automatic
Axle configuration: 4x2
Tyre size: 315/70 R22.5
Brakes: disc brakes
Front axle: Tyre profile left: 50%; Tyre profile right: 50%; Reduction: single reduction; Suspension: parabolic suspension
Rear axle: Tyre profile left: 40%; Tyre profile right: 40%; Reduction: single reduction; Suspension: air suspension
Measures and weights
Carrying capacity: 11.998 kg
GVW: 20.500 kg
Dimensions (LxBxH): 620 x 255 x 400 cm
Wheelbase: 380 cm
Number of berths: 2
Emission class: Euro 6
= Additional options and accessories =
- Fifth-wheel height: 112 cm (The height of the fifth wheel of this vehicle)
AdBlue is the name used internationally for an additive developed for the chemical and motoring sectors. It's an extremely high purity, 32.5% aqueous solution of urea (minimum 31.8% - maximum 33.3%) that transforms nitrogen oxides into nitrogen (N2) and water vapour (H2O) by means of chemical reduction.
- Cruise control
Cruise control is an electronic device in a motor vehicle that can be switched on to maintain a selected constant speed without the use of the accelerator.
The VEB+ is the upgraded version of the VEB (Volvo Engine Brake), with an additional auxiliary rocker arm and a fourth cam lobe per cylinder, to improve braking power.
- Fuel tank capacity: 900 ltrs (portal_description_fuel_tank_capacity_1)
- Fuel tank capacity tank 2: 450 ltrs (Capacity of second fuel tank)
- Number of fuel tanks: 2 (Number of fuel tanks)
- Climate control
Climate control is a method of providing vehicles with cool dry air where the user can set a temperature, and the veh
Model:FH 460 4X2 VEB+ 2x Tanks Euro 6
Dealer: BAS World B.V.
- BAS World is a trading platform that connects buyers and sellers around the world. The vehicles proposed by BAS are inspected and can almost always be viewed at the Dutch headquarters in Veghel. BAS takes care of everything you need: from purchase to transport to payment.
Address:Mac Arthurweg, 2 - 5466AP Veghel - Netherlands
Contact person:Sales Department
Languages spoken:Italian, English, Dutch, French, German