Man TGX 18.500 4X2 XXL 2x Tanks Retarder ACC Euro 6
Price:€ 27,900 (excluding VAT)
Place:Veghel - Netherlands
Bodywork: Standard tractor
Year of manufacture: Nov 2019
Mileage: 739.795 km
Reference number: 70227891
Registration number: 0070227891
Power: 368 kW (500 HP)
Dimensions (LxBxH): 590 x 250 x 395 cm
Wheelbase: 360 cm
AdBlue system: Yes
Fuel tank: 580 litres
Transmission: Tip-Matic, 12 gears, Automatic
Axle configuration: 4x2
Brakes: disc brakes
Front axle: Tyre size: 385/55 R22.5; Tyre profile left: 40%; Tyre profile right: 40%; Reduction: single reduction; Suspension: parabolic suspension
Rear axle: Tyre size: 315/70 R22.5; Tyre profile left: 10%; Tyre profile right: 10%; Reduction: single reduction; Suspension: air suspension
Number of berths: 2
Emission class: Euro 6
= Additional options and accessories =
- Fifth-wheel height: 116 cm (The height of the fifth wheel of this vehicle)
AdBlue is the name used internationally for an additive developed for the chemical and motoring sectors. It's an extremely high purity, 32.5% aqueous solution of urea (minimum 31.8% - maximum 33.3%) that transforms nitrogen oxides into nitrogen (N2) and water vapour (H2O) by means of chemical reduction.
- Cruise control
Cruise control is an electronic device in a motor vehicle that can be switched on to maintain a selected constant speed without the use of the accelerator.
- Retarder: Retarder
A retarder is a device used to augment or replace some of the functions of primary friction-based braking systems, usually on heavy vehicles. Retarders serve to slow vehicles, or maintain a steady speed while traveling down a hill, and help prevent the vehicle from "running away" by accelerating down the hill.
- Fuel tank capacity: 580 ltrs (portal_description_fuel_tank_capacity_1)
- Fuel tank capacity tank 2: 580 ltrs (Capacity of second fuel tank)
- Number of fuel tanks: 2 (Number of fuel tanks)
- Climate control
Model:TGX 18.500 4X2 XXL 2x Tanks Retarder ACC Euro 6
Dealer: BAS World B.V.
- BAS World is a trading platform that connects buyers and sellers around the world. The vehicles proposed by BAS are inspected and can almost always be viewed at the Dutch headquarters in Veghel. BAS takes care of everything you need: from purchase to transport to payment.
Address:Mac Arthurweg, 2 - 5466AP Veghel - Netherlands
Contact person:Sales Department
Languages spoken:Italian, English, Dutch, French, German