Man TGX 18.500 4X2 Mega XXL Standklima Navi Euro 6
Price:€ 40,950 (excluding VAT)
Place:Veghel - Netherlands
Bodywork: Volume tractor
Year of manufacture: Mar 2019
Mileage: 395.592 km
Reference number: 70215768
Registration number: 0070215768
Power: 368 kW (500 HP)
AdBlue system: Yes
Fuel tank: 480 litres
Transmission: Tip-Matic, 12 gears, Automatic
Axle configuration: 4x2
Brakes: disc brakes
Suspension: air suspension
Front axle: Tyre size: 385/65 R22.5; Tyre profile left: 20%; Tyre profile right: 20%; Reduction: single reduction
Rear axle: Tyre size: 315/60 R22.5; Tyre profile left: 40%; Tyre profile right: 40%; Reduction: single reduction
Measures and weights
Carrying capacity: 9.711 kg
GVW: 18.000 kg
Dimensions (LxBxH): 610 x 250 x 400 cm
Wheelbase: 363 cm
Number of berths: 2
Emission class: Euro 6
= Additional options and accessories =
- Fifth-wheel height: 99 cm (The height of the fifth wheel of this vehicle)
AdBlue is the name used internationally for an additive developed for the chemical and motoring sectors. It's an extremely high purity, 32.5% aqueous solution of urea (minimum 31.8% - maximum 33.3%) that transforms nitrogen oxides into nitrogen (N2) and water vapour (H2O) by means of chemical reduction.
- Cruise control
Cruise control is an electronic device in a motor vehicle that can be switched on to maintain a selected constant speed without the use of the accelerator.
- Retarder: Retarder
A retarder is a device used to augment or replace some of the functions of primary friction-based braking systems, usually on heavy vehicles. Retarders serve to slow vehicles, or maintain a steady speed while traveling down a hill, and help prevent the vehicle from "running away" by accelerating down the hill.
- Fuel tank capacity: 480 ltrs (portal_description_fuel_tank_capacity_1)
- Fuel tank capacity tank 2: 480 ltrs (Capacity of second fuel tank)
- Number of fuel tanks: 2 (Number of fuel tanks)
Model:TGX 18.500 4X2 Mega XXL Standklima Navi Euro 6
Dealer: BAS World B.V.
- BAS World is a trading platform that connects buyers and sellers around the world. The vehicles proposed by BAS are inspected and can almost always be viewed at the Dutch headquarters in Veghel. BAS takes care of everything you need: from purchase to transport to payment.
Address:Mac Arthurweg, 2 - 5466AP Veghel - Netherlands
Contact person:Sales Department
Languages spoken:Italian, English, Dutch, French, German