Iveco Stralis 360
Price:€ 10,900 (excluding VAT)
Place:Veghel - Netherlands
Bodywork: Hazardous materials
Date of construction: 0000-00-00
Mileage: 360.724 km
Cab: Active Day
Reference number: 70217106
Registration number: 0070217106
Power: 265 kW (360 HP)
AdBlue system: Yes
Fuel tank: 400 litres
Transmission: ZF Eurotronic, 12 gears, Automatic
Axle configuration: 4x2
Tyre size: 315/80 R22.5
Brakes: disc brakes
Front axle: Alloy wheels; Tyre profile left: 30%; Tyre profile right: 20%; Reduction: single reduction; Suspension: parabolic suspension
Rear axle: Alloy wheels; Tyre profile left: 80%; Tyre profile right: 60%; Reduction: single reduction; Suspension: air suspension
Measures and weights
Carrying capacity: 11.485 kg
GVW: 18.000 kg
Dimensions (LxBxH): 610 x 250 x 300 cm
Wheelbase: 365 cm
Emission class: Euro 5
= Additional options and accessories =
- Fifth-wheel height: 120 cm (The height of the fifth wheel of this vehicle)
AdBlue is the name used internationally for an additive developed for the chemical and motoring sectors. It's an extremely high purity, 32.5% aqueous solution of urea (minimum 31.8% - maximum 33.3%) that transforms nitrogen oxides into nitrogen (N2) and water vapour (H2O) by means of chemical reduction.
- Cruise control
Cruise control is an electronic device in a motor vehicle that can be switched on to maintain a selected constant speed without the use of the accelerator.
- IVECO Engine Brake (IVECO Engine Brake)
PTO, or Power Take-Off, a method for taking power from a running engine, and transmitting it to an application such as an attached implement or separate machines.
- PTO Type: Blok voor 2 (The PTO type of the vehicle)
- Fuel tank capacity: 400 ltrs (portal_description_fuel_tank_capacity_1)
- Number of fuel tanks: 1 (Number of fuel tanks)
- Air conditioning
Air-conditioning is a method of providing vehicles with cool dry air.
Dealer: BAS World B.V.
- BAS World is a trading platform that connects buyers and sellers around the world. The vehicles proposed by BAS are inspected and can almost always be viewed at the Dutch headquarters in Veghel. BAS takes care of everything you need: from purchase to transport to payment.
Address:Mac Arthurweg, 2 - 5466AP Veghel - Netherlands
Contact person:Sales Department
Languages spoken:Italian, English, Dutch, French, German