Daf XF105.460 4X2 Retarder 2x Tanks Euro 5
Price:€ 8,900 (excluding VAT)
Place:Veghel - Netherlands
Bodywork: Standard tractor
Date of construction: 0000-00-00
Mileage: 1.229.766 km
Cab: Space Cab
Reference number: 70218012
Registration number: 0070218012
Power: 338 kW (460 HP)
Dimensions (LxBxH): 610 x 255 x 392 cm
Wheelbase: 380 cm
Fuel tank: 850 litres
Transmission: ZF AS Tronic, 12 gears, Automatic
Axle configuration: 4x2
Brakes: disc brakes
Front axle: Tyre size: 385/65 R22.5; Tyre profile left: 10%; Tyre profile right: 10%; Reduction: single reduction; Suspension: parabolic suspension
Rear axle: Tyre size: 315/80 R22.5; Tyre profile left: 10%; Tyre profile right: 20%; Reduction: single reduction; Suspension: air suspension
Number of berths: 2
Emission class: Euro 5
= Additional options and accessories =
- Fifth-wheel height: 120 cm (The height of the fifth wheel of this vehicle)
- Cruise control
Cruise control is an electronic device in a motor vehicle that can be switched on to maintain a selected constant speed without the use of the accelerator.
- Retarder: Retarder
A retarder is a device used to augment or replace some of the functions of primary friction-based braking systems, usually on heavy vehicles. Retarders serve to slow vehicles, or maintain a steady speed while traveling down a hill, and help prevent the vehicle from "running away" by accelerating down the hill.
- Fuel tank capacity: 850 ltrs (portal_description_fuel_tank_capacity_1)
- Fuel tank capacity tank 2: 430 ltrs (Capacity of second fuel tank)
- Number of fuel tanks: 2 (Number of fuel tanks)
- Air conditioning
Air-conditioning is a method of providing vehicles with cool dry air.
- Parking heater
With a parking heater it's possible to heat the cabin even when the engine is not running.
- Tachograph: digital
A tachograph is a device fitted to a vehicle that automatically records its speed and distance, together with the dr
Model:XF105.460 4X2 Retarder 2x Tanks Euro 5
Dealer: BAS World B.V.
- BAS World is a trading platform that connects buyers and sellers around the world. The vehicles proposed by BAS are inspected and can almost always be viewed at the Dutch headquarters in Veghel. BAS takes care of everything you need: from purchase to transport to payment.
Address:Mac Arthurweg, 2 - 5466AP Veghel - Netherlands
Contact person:Sales Department
Languages spoken:Italian, English, Dutch, French, German